Access to Service
Modifications to the Service
Workstars reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the administration portal or the Service itself. Workstars shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Use of Service
You will not, and will not permit or authorise third parties to:
- rent, lease or otherwise permitting third parties to use the Service;
- use the Service to provide services to third parties (e.g., as a reseller) unless authorised to do so;
- breach, circumvent, tamper with or disable any security or other technological features or measures of the Service;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any systems related to the Service, including penetration or load tests; or
- attempt to discover the underlying structure, technology or algorithms of the Service.
If you provide any feedback to Workstars concerning the functionality and performance of the Service (including identifying potential errors and improvements), you hereby assign to Workstars all right, title, and interest in and to the feedback, and Workstars is free to use the feedback without payment or restriction.