The system allows you to identify your Senior Management Team, by flagging them as a Director. An employee can be flagged as a Director if they report to the CEO or another Director.
Good to know
- Directors automatically have access to the Director's Report for the Reporting Group they belong to
- Directors' activity is tracked separately, so in the Manager Performance Report you can see who a Director is, and in the Social Interaction Trend Report you can see if Directors are interacting on the Wall
- If your program is using Perks, each Perk can be configured so that only Directors can give it out
- Directors can share access to their account with another employee i.e. their PA, so that issuing rewards and processing actions can be done on their behalf
- A Director can only report to another Director
How to flag an employee as a Director
- Login to your Administrator account
- Click the Employees tab, select Employees
- Locate the employee you want to update
- Click Manage
- Set Director radio button to Yes
- Click Update
Please sign in to leave a comment.