A minimal amount of employee information is required to create employee accounts and for your recognition program to operate correctly. We only ask for what we need to operate the program and all data handling is GDPR compliant.
What information will you need to provide?
- Employee ID (must be unique, alphanumeric, all lowercase, mac 30 characters)
- First Name (must be alphanumeric, max 50 characters)
- Last Name (must be alphanumeric, max 50 characters)
- Email Address (must be active account, all lowercase, max 50 characters)
- Department (max 100 characters)
- Job Title (max 100 characters)
Start Date (must be format YYYY-MM-DD, e.g. 2017-12-13)
Tip: add an apostrophe ' to the beginning of date to force format to stick, e.g. '2017-12-13
- Manager's ID (company managed hierarchy only)
- Identify who is a Manager (Y/N or 1/0 - manager managed hierarchy only)
- Country code (two letters, e.g. US - multi-country program only)
- Identify who is a Contractor (Y/N or 1/0 - optional, if you would like to control how contractors are rewarded)
- We do not ask for date of birth (if you are running the Birthdays feature, the employee can optionally add their birthday day and month when they register)
How this is information is imported into our system can vary depending how many employees you have and how you would like to manage any future updates. See Add your employee data - Overview for further details.
Note: The data requirements above are a general guide to outline the data fields we will require. The final file requirements are dependent on how your program is set up. Please speak to your Account Manager if you need any further guidance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.