A minimal amount of employee information is required to create employee accounts and for your recognition program to operate correctly. We only ask for what we need to operate the program and all data handling is GDPR compliant.
What information will you need to provide?
- Employee ID (must be unique)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Start Date
- Their Manager's ID (company managed hierarchy only)
- Identify who is a Manager (manager managed hierarchy only)
- Country code (multi-country program only)
- If they are a contractor (optional - if you would like to control how contractors are rewarded)
- We do not ask for date of birth - if you are running the Birthdays feature, the employee can optionally add their birthday day and month when they register
How this is information is imported into our system can vary depending how many employees you have and how you would like to manage any future updates. See Add your employee data - Overview for further details.
Note: The data requirements above are a general guide to outline the data fields we will require. The final file requirements are dependent on how your program is set up. Please speak to your Account Manager if you need any further guidance.