A Payroll Transfer are one of the Financial Rewards redemption options for employees.
If this feature is enabled, an employee can request that part or all of their Reward Balance be transferred to payroll and be received in their regular paycheck.
Good to know
- Financial Reward recipients can bank their rewards for a single larger Payroll Transfer
- You will need to manually process Payroll Transfer orders on a regular basis (ex. Weekly)
- Note that the Administrator Dashboard will show a Queued Orders to Process notification
- When you process the orders in the Administration system, they will be flagged as Downloaded. No other action will happen in the Recognition program. It is then your responsibility to follow through with fulfilling the orders using whatever process your company uses for payroll transfers.
How to enable Payroll Transfers
- Login to your Administrator account
- Click System Settings
- Click Redemption
- Click Settings
- Set Payroll = Yes
- Enter Support Email address
- Enter Instructions that explain submission deadlines, processing timelines, etc
- click Update Settings to save
- Click Configure in the left-nav menu
- If a Global configuration, locate Country, click Change
- Locate Payroll, click Enable
- Set minimum balance transfer amount, click Confirm
- Repeat steps 10 - 12 for each Country you operate it
See How to Process Payroll orders for details on required ongoing processing steps.