There are 2 options:
1. Display on a TV/monitor that has a built-in browser
- Simply paste the URL into the TV's built-in browser
- We recommend that you set the URL as the browsers home page. This makes it easier to get going again after the TV is turned off/on.
2. Display on a TV/monitor that does not have a built in browser
- You need to connect a PC to your screen with a suitable browser installed (e.g. Edge or Chrome)
- Then paste the URL into the browser
- We recommend that you set the URL as the browsers home page and configure the browser to start when the PC boots. This makes it easier to get going again after the TV is turned off/on.
Why can't I see new posts immediately?
This is because we cache the response for 5 minutes to help with performance.
Why am I being blocked?
If you access a URL with the wrong token (the random part after /tv/) too many times, you will be blocked for 10 minutes. This is for security reasons and is usually because you are using an old URL or you have copied it incorrectly.
Why is the Workstars TV feed not showing any Recognitions?
I only see a black screen with white instructions along the bottom. Possible cause is multiple CEOs (employees with no Manager assigned) in your hierarchy. Remove extra CEOs and feed will resume. There can only be one person at top of hierarchy reporting to no one.
Please sign in to leave a comment.