An Administrator can give a Recognition on behalf of the CEO to one or more employees, departments, countries, or the entire company.
Good to know
- You can either Recognize one or more employees or Recognize a department or the entire company
- By default, the recognition will come from your CEO/MD, but you can choose any employee
- Recognitions do not require Reward
- If a Financial Reward is attached to the Recognition, this will instantly credit the recipient's account balance with points
- If a Financial Reward is attached to the Recognition, there is no ability to control what the recipient spends it on (Reward Card, Payroll Transfer, Company SWAG Catalog, if available)
- If Perks are enabled, only those Perks that are configured for Auto Redemption (Manager Approval not required) will be available to attach to the Recognition
- Unlike Ad Hoc Rewards, this is tied to Company Values and is posted to the Wall
- Unlike Ad Hoc Rewards, this does not require any attached Reward
How to give a Recognition from the Administrator portal
Before starting, if you are issuing a financial reward to a large group contact your Account Manager to confirm that your company has enough Float to cover the Recognition Reward.
- Login to your Administrator account
- Click the Recognition tab
- Click the green + Recognition button and follow the Wizard
- If giving a Financial Reward, note the total point cost and ensure you have enough Float to cover it BEFORE clicking Send Recognition
Note: There is no un-do; Recognition and Reward (if any) are posted immediately
Please sign in to leave a comment.