Each Perk is configured with an 'appropriate' expiration date. For example, a Coffee On Us perk might expire within 30 days, while a Start Vacation Early perk might expire in 365 days.
You may occasionally need to extend the expiration date of an expired or almost expired perk.
Good to know
- If the perk reward was connected to a Recognition that has since been removed from the wall, the expiration date cannot be changed since the perk is no longer valid
- If the perk was already redeemed, it cannot be changed
How to extend the expiration date of a perk
- Login to Administrator account
- Click Perks tab, select View History
- Search for the Employee = last name
- Status = Expired or Unredeemed or Pending Approval
- Click Submit
- Locate the Perk that needs extending, click View
- Click the Reward tab
- Change Expiry date: Pend it out 2 weeks or more, as appropriate
- Click Save